Focus and Scope
International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research (IJHOSCR) has been published since 2004, in hematology and oncology domains especially as the only journal in all stem cell transplantation domains with wide distribution. The journal is publishing in English language. The covering topics that the journal would welcome are: Hematology, oncology and stem cell transplantation in all basic and clinical fields. We would be very delighted to receive your original article, review article, commentaries, case report and letter to editor on the above mentioned research fields.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All journal papers are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which permits any non-commercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source.
Article Processing Charges
As Tehran University of Medical Sciences is supporting most of the publishing costs of International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research , article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors.
International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research is published as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research accepts NO advertisements in the journal website and articles.
Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher*.
Authors have the right to:
- Share their article according to the "Personal Use rights"** so long as it contains the end user license and the DOI link to the version of record in this journal.
- Retain intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
* This includes the right to make and authorize commercial use.
** Personal use rights
Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for scholarly, non-commercial purposes such as:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic)
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works
- Extending the Article to book-length form
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use)
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works